|Form of Government||Confederation|
|Official language||Standard English|
|Head of Government||Prime Minister
|Executive Branch||Sector Governors
|Military||Silesian Confederate Navy
The Silesian Confederacy was a multi-system star nation. Unlike the rest of the galaxy, the Confederacy was a place where ongoing low-level conflicts were the norm rather than the exception.
The Confederacy, consisting of around sixty inhabited star systems, divided into nine sectors, was bordered by the Andermani Empire and Sidemore Republic to the galactic southwest, and the Basilisk System to the northeast.
Established as an enlightened confederation of planetary governments, at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century PD Silesia was a wretched mishmash of corrupt governments, star-navies for hire, piracy and trade opportunities.
In 1900 PD, the Confederacy was considered the strategic target for expansion of the People’s Republic of Haven. However, in 1921 PD, the Confederacy was annexed by the Andermani Empire and the Star Kingdom of Manticore. Silesia’s central government assigned its powers to Andermani and Manticoran governments, but the system governments were retained.
- Confederation of planetary governments.
- Central government was headed by a prime minister, capital system was the Silesia System.
- Sector governors were present as intermediate level of government.
- Major part (75%) of system governors were electable, the rest were appointed.
- Melchor – circa 1600 PD
- The Council for an Independent Prism with its Prism Space Navy seized half of the Prism System in the Saginaw Sector around 1880 PD.
- Libau Independence Force – circa 1895 PD
- Andre Warnecke’s government in the Chalice Cluster, Terrance Sector, before 1909 PD. It took the Silesian Confederate Navy more than one T-year of battles to drive them out.
- The Psyche System in the Saginaw Sector. Rebellion was mentioned twice, around 1880 PD and around 1909 PD.
- The Lutrell System in the Saginaw Sector
- The Krieger’s Star System in the Saginaw Sector
- The Zoraster Freeman in the Posnan Sector
- Logan’s Freedom Fighters
Third Powers Military Presence
- Royal Manticoran Navy (RMN)
- Imperial Andermani Navy (IAN)
- Republic of Haven Navy (RHN)
- Grayson Space Navy (GSN)